Neighbor, do you STILL want to
Keep Idaho IDAHO?
Has your love of liberty ceased, or do you keep that fire kindled inside you?
Did you know there are conspiring efforts between some in our own Idaho government and pseudo-private businesses to strip the rights of a fellow Idahoan?
Do you realize if they succeed at taking away his rights, then they can also take away yours?
Do you still support him, even after the race has ended and the dust settled?
He has stood to defend your rights many times. Will you now stand for his?
RIGHT NOW our friend, Ammon Bundy, is being prosecuted by the State of Idaho (again). The jury trial begins THIS MONDAY MORNING, JANUARY 23RD. If humanly possible, Ammon needs us to be there during the trial IN-PERSON. He needs to see your support, and those that seek to ruin him must also see your support for him. A physical, interested presence by the public during the trial is critical. It may last for several days, so please come prepared to stay in the area, if possible. This is no joke! The Ada County Courthouse is located at 200 W Front St, Boise, ID 83702, and parking is easy on the southeast side of the building.
Why is this happening?! Because he dared, again, to oppose actions directly violating the rights of his neighbor. This time, he simply voiced his opposition to a baby being forcefully taken from the arms of its young, loving mother. As a result, the petty tyrants involved decided they didn’t like their evil deeds being exposed, so they arrested him for “trespassing”. Ammon didn’t hurt anyone, nor did he damage the property of another. He peacefully, yet publicly, expressed his distaste for what had just happened. If he is convicted, he faces up to a $10,000 fine and losing ANOTHER YEAR of his life in jail; away from his own young family. Does this sound like the “justice system” you want in Idaho? Is this a wise use of your sacred tax-payer dollars; spent prosecuting innocent people, having nothing but goodwill for their neighbor?
If you are unaware, Neighbor, of the details surrounding and following the heinous event that resulted in Ammon’s arrest, we invite you to take a moment and become more familiar with what “the system” of government in Idaho will do to innocent people when it has the opportunity...
Baby Cyrus Was Kidnapped by CPS and Meridian Police!
The Entire Baby Cyrus Kidnapping Story
Ultimately, due to the actions of Ammon and other good neighbors, the CPS case fell apart, Baby Cyrus was returned to the arms of his loving parents, and the charges against ALL OTHERS involved were dismissed. Except Ammon. Ammon’s charge of “trespassing” was NOT dropped, and he is now facing the loss of his freedom and (another) extreme hardship on his young family. Why?! Could this be another perfect example of political retaliation, since he ran against and actively worked to expose one of the most corrupt political tyrants in Idaho history: Governor Brad Little? Could it be because he, and others, recently made ground in bringing to light a deep and entrenched system of state-sponsored child-trafficking in Idaho? Could it be because the judge in this trial is one that has already shown her extreme bias against Ammon in a previous trial? We may never know, but Ammon shares his own perspective in the following open letter of warning he recently published; giving a brief overview of events and valuable insights into the reasons behind his actions that night…
Come no more upon me, a warning letter from Ammon Bundy
My friend, this is what happens when WE THE PEOPLE OF IDAHO, as a whole, do not mind well our own liberty. We stand to eventually lose it, completely.
“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.”
- John Stuart Mill, 1867
Or, in more common words, the old adage so testifies, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
So, Neighbor, will you now do… nothing?
Things You Can Do
1. Pray that our Father in Heaven will soften the hearts of those that are persecuting Ammon; that they will repent of their actions against him, and other innocent people, and drop the case entirely. If you don't pray, this would be a great reason to begin - petitioning the creator of heaven and earth for His protection over the innocent.
2. Show up! Plan to attend the upcoming trial in-person. There is strength in numbers.
3. Call the Idaho Attorney General, Raul Labrador, and request his office move to dismiss the erroneous charge, like he recently did in the case against Sara Brady. Several Idaho Statues (laws) were clearly violated during the Baby Cyrus ordeal. But, instead of bringing the perpetrators of the law to justice, time, energy and resources are being wasted prosecuting an innocent man that acted in good faith to prevent injury to a child.
4. Call and/or email Judge Annie McDevitt, urging her to dismiss the case, or at least recuse herself from the trial - due to publicly obvious bias during a previous sentencing - so a new judge can be assigned: 208-287-7483 (may be answered by a staff member screening calls), firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Call and/or email Ada County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Whitney Welsh, urging her to drop the charges, and give a personal testimony as to Ammon's character: 208 287-7700 (may be answered by a staff member screening calls), email@example.com
6. Share this email/information quickly. Little time is left before the trial begins, and Ammon's freedom is in jeopardy.
7. Remember another fellow Idahoan, Robert Jones. He is now serving 6 MONTHS in Ada County jail for protesting mask mandates. His crime? “Disturbing the Peace”... by banging on a bucket for 10 minutes on a public sidewalk in the middle of the day. We simply cannot allow this tyrannical trend to continue.
Download this message to Share as a PDF...